Bill Furbish competing at the 2014 USA Adaptive Water Ski National Championships.
The International Waterski & Wakeboard Federation announced today its 2021 International Hall of Fame inductees. Among the 2021 inductees are U.S. adaptive water ski athlete Bill Furbish and legendary water ski coach (pioneer) Jim McCormick (posthumously).
The IWWF International Hall of Fame recognizes, appreciates, and understands the incredible contribution each recipient has made to their discipline, their community, their clubs, federations, confederations, the world and the IWWF.
The IWWF is pleased to announce and congratulate the 2021 IWWF International Hall of Fame inductees:
- Wayne Mawer (Australia) – Athlete – Racing
- Ann Procter (Australia) – Athlete – Racing
- Kevin Murfitt (Australia) – Athlete – Disabled
- Fran Hynes (Australia) – Official – Multiple Discipline
- Stefan Rauchenwald (Austria) – Official – Waterski
- Colin Hart (Great Britain) – Official – Wakeboard
- Kim Lumley (Great Britain) – Athlete – Racing
- Desmond Burke-Kennedy (Ireland) – Official – Waterski
- Nicolas Le Forestier (France) – Athlete – Waterski
- Bill Furbish (USA) – Athlete – Disabled
- Jim McCormick (USA) – Pioneer – Waterski
Details of their outstanding achievements can be found here.